The “all in one big house” traditional system of living has almost ended and isolated “one family” system of living is rapidly being picked up around the world. Couples today find it more exciting to live in small apartments, penthouses, and one unit bungalows. Designing small spaces is tougher than designing huge family houses. Moreover, doing a workout in your house is easier rather than going to the gym. As you won’t miss frequent workouts and that would help you stay fit. Decorated houses tend to support you in achieving your fitness goals comfortably.
Here are a few super useful wall decoration ideas to give your walls a life and add beauty to your living.
- Decorative Painting: Be bold and paint your walls with good attractive colors. You can even have textured patterns or decorative wallpapers on some of the walls to give them a bolder look than other walls. Usually, persons decorate the wall that is right opposite to the entrance of a room.
- Huge Paintings: If you have a small wall then it’s a better idea to cover it with a big oversized painting. Being oversized the painting attracts the eye. Black and white paintings or abstract paintings with bold colors add a lot of substance to your wall.
- Art Gallery: You may also decorate one of the walls in your small room with paintings and framed pictures to give it a gallery look. Use simple cohesive frames and black and white or pastel colored pictures to add value to the wall.
- Showcase Fabric: Another, on the budget idea is to add tapestry or wall hanging fabric to the small wall. It adds softness to the wall and is easy to put up and pack away if you plan to have another change in the room.
- Mirrors and Murals: placing mirrors brighten the room as the mirror reflects lights. One big mirror or several small mirrors make the room look bigger. Murals are a unique way of uplifting the wall. Either handmade or a wall covering but murals make the wall look enlightened and the room comfortable.
- Sconces: sconces add extra light to an otherwise dull room. Put up sculptural sconces on the walls along with a painting or two and brighten up the room.
- Shelves, hooks, and pegs: if you are short on space then add shelves and use the walls as storage areas or use hooks to hang some hats or scarves that otherwise are piled up on the floors.
These are some of the things you can easily do. But do watch out for the roof. Sometimes roof repairs are more needed then wall décor. You may contact Professionals in this field like Ridgeline Roofers. They are known as the best roof repair services in Virginia, and they provide top quality services in roof repair and replacing, siding repair and replacement, gutter repair and replacing.
The company offers emergencies as well as routine repair and replacement work. They take great care of your safety, comfort and well-being at all times. The repair technicians are well trained and expert at performing their tasks well.
At the office, the call center team is prompt, friendly and helps you sort your problem with the best possible solution. They even clean your gutter line at any time of the year. The customers who have experienced the services of Ridgeline Roofers are well satisfied and call it a great experience.
The best part is that the prices are quite reasonable and the services are of top quality. They won’t say no to you, they won’t be ignorant to your problem, they won’t ever be late but will finish their tasks in the time quoted and in the budget quoted too. Ridgeline Roofers are the best at taking care of your house in all ways possible.