It does not mean that just because you are a miner you are going to forget about keeping yourself clean. It is expected that while you are on the job, you will be exposed to a lot of dirt and dust but you should still make an effort to freshen up after.
When you have good personal hygiene, this means that you care for your body. You would like to help your body become protected from the harsh environment that we live in right now. Do you know that your immune system is working very hard in order to protect you every single day? You can put a little bit more effort into making you feel good.
There are basic things that you can do to keep your body clean and healthy:
- Bathing – Your water heater should always work especially during the winter season when it will be hard to bathe without hot water. You can contact the right company to do water heater repair so you will have access to hot or warm water whenever you need to do so.
- Wash Your Hands – A lot of the germs that we get in our surroundings are found on our hands. If you do not wash your hands often, your body will be fighting more viruses and bacteria that will threaten your health.
- Brushing Your Teeth – Who wants to talk to people with bad breath? No one would like that, right? You want to make sure that you will brush your teeth twice a day as this is recommended by your dentist. Do not forget to floss too as it will make a huge difference.
- Keeping Your Hair Clean – Some people wash their hair twice a week and they do not forget to condition their hair afterwards to keep the hair better protected from the harsh elements of the environment.
You have learned some of the ways on how you can be hygienic. Do you know the reasons why you have to make more effort in keeping your body clean? These are just a few details:
- You can keep your smile looking beautiful. Brushing your teeth will not only give you good breath. You will also have nice-looking teeth that will allow you to smile more often. Remember that the more that you smile, the friendlier people will perceive you to be.
- You will not get sick often. Going to the hospital even for check-ups can cost a lot of money and it will cost more if you need to undergo emergency treatments because of your current health condition. Allow yourself to stay healthy by being more hygienic.
- You will start to feel better about yourself. A miner may not pay that much attention to his looks but being clean will make you feel good. You will feel more relaxed. The more relaxed you are, the less that you will think about things that may stress you out.
- You can become a good role model to your children. Your line of work should not define how good or bad your hygiene is going to be.
You can start making more effort now and you will become rewarded for it.