Being healthy doesn’t have to be all, drink more water and do your planks. There are a number of great ways to have fun and get healthy at the same time. So, if you ever happen to find yourself venturing to the Outback, we’ve got some suggestions for you. In fact, this list of fun and healthy things to do in Australia might just prove to be your catalyst for making the trip.
We can assure you that you should not miss Tony Roma’s best steak in Perth. They are legendary for their ribs, but famous for a good deal more. You can enjoy the casual dining experience and know that you are eating at one of the most globally recognized restaurant names in the world. They have been in business for over 40 years. Since you are trying to be healthy, make sure you choose wisely from their delicious menu options. And then, spend a little extra time doing some of the things on our list to burn the excess calories you may have indulged in.
10 Incredible Adventures to Have in Australia
Getting active is a great way to have fun being healthy. Thankfully, with all the outdoor excitement that Australia has to offer, there is no reason you can’t have fun in a physically beneficial manner while there. So, let us suggest to you these 10 incredible adventures to have in Australia:
- Snowy Mountains’ Horseback Riding– There are wild horses, known as “brumbies” in the foothills of the Snowy Mountains. The property is a privately owned sanctuary that offers trail rides and the ability to observe those majestic wild horses.
- Byron Bay Mechanical Dolphin– The Seabob Cavago F7 will allow you to swim and dives like a dolphin. Some say it is “like flying underwater.” You might not be able to afford your own Seabob, but you can rent them at Underwater Australia.
- Rockingham Bay Swim with Dolphins– If you would like to experience dolphins in their natural habitat, this is the perfect opportunity. Bring your wetsuit and jump in while on this tour.
- Brisbane’s Fake Beach– There’s a lagoon style swimming pool located at South Bank’s Streets Beach. They have added bubbling creeks and white sand beaches. And, it’s free to swim.
- Gold Coast Kayaking– Take a kayaking voyage down Currumbin Creek all the way to Mount Cougal. You can experience lush jungles, and shallow lagoons from the comfort of your own kayak. Read this.
- Cape York Dirt Biking- Connect with Cape York Motorcycle Adventures to schedule a multi-day trip through one of the most remote pieces of remaining wilderness within Australia. You will ride dirt bikes and camp in the real outdoors on one of these excursions.
- Nightcap National Park Waterfall– This waterfall is very close to Byron Bay. The water that splashes up at you as you traverse the 164 foot boardwalk will certainly provide you with quite the shower.
- Darling Harbour Sailing– You don’t have to own a yacht to learn how to sail at Darling Harbour. Do a little research to find the best deal.
- Cairns’ Great Barrier Reef– There is no greater wonder, or more beautiful experience, than diving the Great Barrier Reef. Snorkeling may one day be banned, so don’t wait too long to go. Learn more.
- Simpson Desert Four Wheeling– Possibly the driest place on earth, Simpson Desert has three tracks. Four wheel drive is necessary to cross it.
If you still need other ideas, this is a great source of information.