Learning is something that can get quite boring, and especially if it becomes monotonous. It could also get boring if the students are learning something that sounds complicated to them. There is also the fact that the students could be tired, and in such circumstances, a distraction or break would do them good. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the ways on how to make learning fun.
Create Simple Science Experiments
Giving the children something to experience, hands on, is a great way of getting them to have fun while learning, and one of the best ways of doing this is through science experiments. They can do things like experimenting with buoyancy.
Allow Students to Work Together as a Team
According to research, students that learn together gain and retain information faster and longer. It also gives them the ability to think critically, while building their communication skills.
Incorporate Hands-on Activities
Bring in activities that are hands-on, making sure that the activities are fun. These are fun ways to learn, and especially for preschoolers. These activities can include alphabet games such as Alphabet Magic.
Give Students a Brain Break
It is important to give the students a break when they have been working hard. This breather, according to research, gives the children the opportunity to learn best.
Go on a Field Trip
Field trips are great because they give the students a hands on view of the stuff that they have learnt in class. Trips to things like the museum or orphanage will go a long way in enhancing their learning.
The 5 Best Drone Kits of 2018
Kids drone kits are also a great way for the kids to have fun while out there. They could also boost their knowledge of science. You can read more about drone kits in this review.
LHI 220 Quadcopter Kit
This popular mini drone kit comes with one of the best quadcopter frames, and sells at less than $200. It features a brushless DX2205 2300kv motor, Littlebee 20A Mini electronic speed control, and F3 flight controller board, that is good value for money. The only downside is the 700TVL camera, although you can always replace it with a better camera. This kit also features a 5.8GHz antenna/5.8G 32CH 600mW transmitter, LHI 5045 propeller, power distribution board, motor guard protection caps, and four LEDs. It lacks a remote and battery, although it is recommended that you use a 6CH and above radio system and 3s – 4s 1200 mAh to 1500 mAh battery.
- This action is a DIY Replacement QAV250 Quadcopter, it is unassembled, comes with original LHI2205 2300KV motor, and Littlebee 20A Mini ESC.
- It has a strong rack, beautiful appearance, and a stable structure for smooth flight, it is the best choice for play and FPV.
- It doesn’t come with a remote control and battery
- A 6CH above radio system and 3S-4S 1200mah to 1500mah lipo battery, are recommended.
- It features a 700TVL camera and TS5828 FPV 5.8G 32CH 600mW Transmitter TX.
Targethobby QAV210 Quadcopter Kit
This DIY quadcopter kit features full 3K carbon fiber frame (3mm thick main plate), complete with bumps at the end of the four arms to prevent damage during crashes. It also comes with Hobbymate’s 2204 motor and BLheli 15A ESC (electronic speed control), battery belt, 4 motor protectors, 4 Gemfan props, and 1 wrench. It doesn’t come with a battery, and it is recommended to get 3s or 4s 1500mAh. You’ll also need to purchase a flight controller, receiver, 3s lipo charger, and zip ties/thread lockers.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick “Unibody” main plate. Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns). “Bumpers” on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1500mah 3 or 4s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- The QAV210 does not exhibit any vibration in the on-board FPV camera signal. For pilots that wish to equip their QAV210 with a Mobius, GoPro or GoPro Session, there is a vibration isolation camera mounting kit.
SunFounder 250 FPV Quadcopter Drone Frame Kit
Despite the fact that the 250 FPV is a little pricey, it features quality materials, and it is built to last. The package comes with the frame, 4 MT2204-2300KV CW Motor, balance charger, USB cable, adapters for both power and cables, nylon zip ties, allen wrench, velcro tape, CW propellers, Li-Po battery, and a whole lot more. This unit runs the OpenPilote firmware and comes with a robust 12A brushless electronic speed controller.
- The SunFounder 250 quadcopter is tailored for hobbyists and beginners for FPV flying.
- This aircraft is light in structure with its propeller blades featuring high strength, explosive-resistant and small wind resistance due to their smooth design.
- It runs the firmware of CC3D flight controller, working with the MT2204-2300KV motor and 12A ESC.
- Weight: 519g; Duration of flight: 7 minutes; Working voltage: 11.1V
- CC3D software debugging guide and the assembling videos of the aircraft are provided for you.
LHI FPV Mini Robocat Quadcopter Race Copter Frame Kit
Though not the best kit for beginners, this is the perfect FPV or Race Copter, coming with a great kit for those who have basic electronics and soldering knowledge. It features a quality MT2204 2300KV Motors (x4), Simonk 12A ESC (x4), 6030 CF Propeller Prop (x4), and Robocat Carbon Fiber frame. When purchasing this kit, one will also need to have their own flight controller board, transmitter, receiver, and soldering iron and solder.
- Robocat mini frame Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame with MT2204 Motors and 12A ESC & 6030 Prop
- Main material: Pure carbon fiber
- With rubber damper to decrease vibration during flight
- Aluminum alloy spacer, light weight, reliable
- Note: All the rubber damper and screws, spacer are in random color.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus Quadcopter Kit
This is a premium quadcopter that comes ready to fly. It is one of the steadiest quadcopters, and comes with a 4K professional camera gimbal with 20mp camera. It features a Phantom 4 Pro Plus with Display, and a three battery ultimate bundle. It features 3x DJI 5870mAh batteries, Phantom 4 Pro Plus remote controller with a pretty integrated touch screen display, 1 16GB + 1 64GB SD cards, 100W battery charger for flight battery and controller, carrying backpack, and a USB 3.0 SD card reader.
- The Phantom 4 PRO PLUS is just the Most Powerful Drone in the market, it is equipped with the following unparalleled features:
- Remote control Includes an Ultra Bright Touch Screen Display. Your screen is powered directly through the remote battery you only need to charge the remote. No need cable plugging either
- Five directions of obstacle sensing
- 20 megapixels’ camera with 1″ sensor and mechanical shutter.
- Up to 4K 60FPS video recording.
There are many ways to have fun while learning, and one of them could include piloting a quadcopter like any of the ones mentioned above. For the younger kids, it wouldn’t be recommended to get a very expensive quadcopter, unless money isn’t an issue.…